College Of Pharmacy
The College of Pharmacy at Al Turath University was established in 2020 as a Department affiliated to Al turath University College. In 2023, the Department of Pharmacy turned into the College of Pharmacy after Al Turath University College turned into Al Turath University. The College of Pharmacy is to graduate the first batch in 2026 and the graduates receive a bachelor's degree in pharmacy sciences. The College of Pharmacy comprises many practical laboratories and modern classrooms. The College of Pharmacy also consists of six scientific branches, namely: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacy, drugs and medicinal plants, medicines and poisons, clinical laboratory sciences, and Clinical Pharmacology. The pharmacy profession is one of the health humanitarian professions that provides assistance to patients, injured people and individuals who need medical intervention after surgical operations by providing them with a range of drugs so that they can recover. Pharmacy is one of the important medical specialties that are related to chemistry and biology, and pharmacy is known by the term (pharmacy).
The snake symbol associated with the pharmacy profession is an indication that most medicines are extracted from snake venom, and the Ground Stone is a sign of natural herbs that are crushed to extract their useful oils for the manufacturing of Medicine.
Functions and Features
- * Follow-up of the medicines offered within the pharmacy sector, and ensure that they are compatible with the general conditions of diseases, and that they are free of any components that harm patients.
- *Providing assistance and advice to patients by prescribing therapeutic drugs that help reduce the pain they suffer from due to their health condition or the injury affecting them.
- *Contributing in supporting the role of supportive medical services, which include a set of tips that contribute to guiding the behavior of patients, such as immediate cessation of smoking, and organizing a dietary schedule for those suffering from blood pressure diseases and diabetes.
- * Full supervision of the manufacturing processes of medicines, ensuring that they comply with international medical and therapeutic specifications, and testing their safety on the human body.
- * Ensure the provision of medicines on a permanent basis, especially those that contribute to providing treatments for general and seasonal diseases, such as colds.