Brief Description of the College of Dentistry
College of Dentistry was established at the beginning of the academic year 2018 – 2019 when Mr. Ali Al Okaily filled the position of the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Al Turath University. It is considered the first established college among the medical colleges group. The first class graduated in the academic year 2022 – 2023 and it comprised (26) graduates. The top (3) ranking graduates were employed among the academic scientific staff of the College which comprises about (70) staff members including instructors, part-time instructors, teaching assistants, administrators and technicians. The college comprises six scientific divisions including the Oral Diagnosis Division, Conservative and Cosmetic Division, the Prosthodontics Division, the Oral Surgery Division, the Basic Dentistry Sciences Division and the Orthodontics, Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry Division not to mention several modern developed classrooms equipped with the most modern smart boards that participates in developing the level of the dentistry students as well as a sound system and central air-conditioning systems. It also comprises scientific educational laboratories equipped with the most modern devices and laboratory materials in addition to scientific and therapeutical clinics equipped with the most modern devices and materials used in dentistry from solid makers and brands to offer unique services for the patients.
Number of density students.
Number of employees
establishment of the university
establishment of the college
Tasks and features
- • Graduating experienced dentists capable of adopting and practicing dentistry according to the advanced professional criterion and communicate with the crowd and offer dental health services in a suitable cultural social ethical frame.
- • Graduating dentists capable of managing health services in the society by formulating a full vision of the oral health concept and to be committed to develop private health services in this field as well as participating in spreading dental and oral health awareness.
- • Graduating dentists capable of the active management of the health services for individuals by employing scientific and research methodologies based on expertise in diagnosis and treatment planning on the run.
- • Graduating dentists capable of managing dental-health special care teams by formulating the team spirit and managing different assets and invest information technology in communication and management.
- • Ensuring the routine maintenance of the laboratorial devices which ensures its operation perpetually in a highly reliable way.
- • Preparing a suitable work environment to ensure the accordance of the students while executing experiments