Annual women empowerment report 2022
The college council board discussed the annual women`s empowerment report for 2022 and the work of the Women Empowerment Center in addition to the ways to be developed.
- The report included the following points:
- • The number of women leadership positions in the college has been increasing and taking a leading management position over the past few years. In 2020, TU has 12 heads of department and deans, and 13 secretary heads of the department over 24 depts.
- • 5 women in leading positions of university centers and university departments including scientific research departments, IT department and Media department.
- • 32 seminars were held for women empowerment in the college during 2022.
- • 21 female employees have been given pregnancy and afterbirth days off according to law NO.25, 1960 amended in 2017 by the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research, adopted by TC.
- • Extending the TU Kindergarten and the Nursery buildings to help TU employees and staff women overcoming the obstacles of having a child during working hours.
- • Rise a recommendation to renewing a new scholarship regarding new female students.