The Department aims to prepare specialized healthcare professionals in anesthesia and intensive care technologies to work in healthcare institutions.
The Graduate Performs
• Preparing the patient before the surgical procedure in the operating room.
• Administering appropriate doses of anesthesia to the patient.
• Performing tasks related to intensive care for the patient.
• Operating and maintaining anesthesia equipment and devices.
• Handling the anesthetic substances used in anesthetizing patients.
Job Description for a Graduate
- • Teaching students how to effectively and innovatively use anesthesia devices is a key aspect of the educational process.
- • Teaching anesthesia techniques aims to serve various aspects of society with a human-oriented approach in problem-solving.
- • Providing the latest curricula in the necessary technical and scientific knowledge is essential to achieve the professional and academic goals of the department's students
- • Teaching students how to independently acquire new knowledge is part of the educational process.
- • Providing students with opportunities for practical and hands-on learning.
- • Students become acquainted with new technologies to meet the growing requirements of the national economy.
- • Providing high-quality knowledge effectively using various means, including exploring experiential learning opportunities and new educational curricula, whether through direct or remote learning, or both, as a means to enhance efficiency and increase student learning opportunities.