Annual women empowerment report
The college council board discussed the annual women`s empowerment report for 2021 and the work of the Women Empowerment Center in addition to the ways to be developed.
The report included the following points:
- The number of women leadership positions in the college has increased over the past year to 10 heads of department, and 13 secretary heads of the department over 22 depts.
- 5 women become directors of college management departments including scholarship, and scientific research departments.
- 34 seminars were held for women empowerment in the college during 2021.
- 17 female employees have been given pregnancy and afterbirth days off according to law NO.25, 1960 amended in 2017 by the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research, adopted by TUC.
- $2000 was spent to renew TUC Kindergarten and the Nursery for employees and staff to help women overcome the obstacles of having a child during working hours.